What is Your Zodiac Sign and Does it Fit your Personality?

Image result for zodiac capricorn quotes


What is Your Zodiac Sign and Does it Fit your Personality?


My Zodiac sign is a Capricorn.


Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers
Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, expecting the worst
Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship
Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point
So let's start with my strengths. 

Responsible

My parents always said I was the most responsible one out of me and my sister. I would get home before or right at curfew and do something that my parents had to ask me to do. 


Disciplined

Again my parents would always say that I would fix something right away expects from some stuff. They would go to parent-teacher conference and the teacher always said that I needed to stop talking, or that I was a social butterfly. And later that month, she would email them back saying that I changed my behavior.


Self-Control

Same thing as the last 2. I was very good at controlling my self, sometimes.

Good Managers
I was very good at having my work turned on time and rarely left it at home.

Now time for the weakness.  


Know-it-all - 

Yes, I am a know it all would sometimes point that out like the pronunciation of a word.


Unforgiving - 

I am all so hard headed so it would take me days, or weeks to forgive someone. 

Expecting the worst

It is so true though, I would always do this.


But not to keep this blog for too long, everything on that list is true.



                                                                                                                                Bye, my Loves ♥

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog