My Favorite Comfort Foods

Image result for my favorite comfort food quotes

My Favorite Comfort Foods -

Today's theme is "My Favorite Comfort Foods And Why". Well, let me start off by saying there is a lot. :) (WHAT?! I'M A GIRL AND GIRLS HAVE TO EAT. I JUST CHOSE TO EAT A LOT) Here is a list of my comfort foods. Every single food on this list is my comfort food because there really good, and I can usually find this around the house.

  • Ice Cream - Duh (Cookie and Cream, and Vanilla)
  • Pizza - Dominos or Pizza Hut is fine. (Pepperoni and Mushroom)
  • Coke - This is not a food but I LOVE THIS 
  • Pepsi - {Look up}
  • Marshmellow - I don't eat this a lot because it makes me sick but ♥
  • Bacon - ♥ (No words...)
  • Bacon Cheeseburger - I LOVE THIS PLAIN AND DRY!! ♥ (From Whataburger)
  • French Fries - (Mcdonals, Whataburger, or Chick-Fli-a)
  • Cake -  ♥♥♥♥ (Vanilla is the best!)
  • Chicken Quesadilla - ( Toca Bueno or Toca Bell)
And a lot more:). I know, I'm really fat, but I don't really eat these a lot.



Bye, my Loves ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog